CrossFit is the most effective exercise plan in the world.
Far more than a group fitness class, CrossFit is individual coaching in a group setting.
Workouts are different every day; intense; but altered for each participant’s level.
The CrossFit experience starts with our Elements program: five one-on-one sessions to take you from your current level to CrossFit-ready. Start anywhere: from complete beginner to expert.
CrossFit is a core strength and conditioning program to make you better at whatever you want to do. It is a a General Physical Preparedness program. What does that mean? It means we train you to be ready for anything, anytime, anywhere.
Overall fitness is made up of 10 different physical fitness skills.
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – The ability of body systems to
gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and
- Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units,
to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance – The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a